Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is incredibly easy to make and wonderful to have on hand to add protein to meals. We make a batch every week, and after Pulled pork is the next best thing to chicken breast as far as keeping protein on hand goes, if you ask me. You can do SO many things with pulled pork.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- Prepare of boneless pork roast or chops.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of season salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Rosemary leaves.
- It’s of water.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
If you're craving pulled pork and forget to plan The best Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe! Tender and flavorful pulled pork is so easy to make in your crockpot. This is a great slow cooker BBQ pulled pork, perfect for a evening dinner or a get-together. This BBQ pulled pork slow cooker recipe involves cooking the.
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork instructions
- Baste pork with oil..
- Season with season salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary..
- Place in slow cooker..
- Add about 1/2-3/4 inch of water..
- Cover and cook on low until meat easily shreds with forks. About 8 hours..
- Once meat is shredded, add BBQ sauce and mix well. Heat on high until heated through..
For larger pork sizes, scale up the Rub and Sauce. Also don't forget to scale up the Coleslaw recipe as. Slow cooker BBQ pulled pork recipe. Who doesn't love soft, juicy pulled pork? If you have the time, marinade the pork over night before you plan to cook it in the slow cooker.