Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw. Once cooked the shredded pulled pork meat can easily be frozen in freezer bags for quick and easy meal prep for busy days when you don't have a lot of time to make dinner. Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled PorkRecipes For Our Daily Bread. liquid smoke, brown sugar, bbq sauce Slow Cooker Pulled Pork With Pineapple ColeslawPaleo Bailey. chicken broth, purple cabbage Pulled Pork Tostadas with Slaw and Chipotle CreamPork. tostadas, shredded cabbage, radishes. Tender and juicy Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork!
Ingredients of Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw
- Prepare of pork shoulder butt.
- You need of Campbell's Slow Cooker Apple Bourbon BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Hawaiian bread sandwich rolls.
- It’s of red cabbage.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- It’s of shredded carrot.
This crock pot pulled pork cooks low and slow, delivering perfectly juicy pork with a sweet and tangy sauce. Use it in sandwiches, tacos, salads and more. Slow cooker honey lime shredded chicken, and crockpot BBQ chicken are two super simple recipes we have on regular rotation, as is this crock pot. I think the crock pot was invented solely for cooking BBQ pulled pork.
Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw step by step
- Place pork in a 6 quart crock pot and pour Campbell's sauce over. Cook on low 6-7 hours..
- For the slaw, combine cabbage, carrots, cider, sugar, pepper flakes, hot sauce, salt into a large bowl and mix. Put in fridge and let sit at least 30 mins but preferably overnight..
- Toast bread. Shred pork..
- Place meat on bread, top with cabbage and serve..
If you don't have a smoker there's no better way to make a pork shoulder. BBQ pulled pork tastes delicious when coupled with so many other foods. Additionally, the side dishes you serve with pulled pork, such as bread, beans, homemade cole slaw, and potato salad, are also inexpensive and can be made ahead of time. This easy Crock Pot pulled pork simmers with a perfect blend of ingredients and your favorite BBQ sauce until it falls apart by the touch of a fork! #pulledpork #crockpot #slowcooker #pork. Find this Pin and more on The Cozy Cook Recipes by The Cozy Cook (Stephanie Melchione).