Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot. How to reheat pulled pork: While you can reheat it in the microwave, I think it tastes best when it's reheated in a skillet. Add a small amount of fat like neutral olive oil, butter, or lard, and cook the Do you remove all the fat before putting it in the crock pot? I am afraid to not add any liquid, it might burn.
Ingredients of Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot
- You need of pork butt.
- Prepare of yellow onion.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- It’s of cracked pepper.
- It’s of celery seeds.
- Prepare of caraway.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of smoked tabasco.
- It’s of your favorite bbq sauce.
Place all of the ingredients in a heavy duty zip-top. This simple crock pot pulled pork recipe is so easy to throw together but tastes like something from a BBQ restaurant. Crockpot pulled pork I love the combination of the savory and sweet coming together for a hearty meal. There are so many recipes for pulled pork out on the internet, but this one.
Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot instructions
- Mix all the dry spices in a mixing bowl and rub all over the pork..
- Stab the pork with a steak knife a few times..
- Slice the onion and line the bottom of the crock pot. The left over spices dump on top of the onion..
- Place the pork on top of the onion, cover the pot and cook on low for 7 hours..
- After its done cooking add the Tabasco and the bbq sauce and pull the pork apart. Mix well and cover it back up to cook for another 20 minutes..
- Uncover and serve..
This Crock Pot Pork Loin has so much flavor thanks to the easy BBQ Rib rub that I shared a few months ago. You could also use a store bought rub to make this even easier! I love using my crock pot to make an easy BBQ pulled pork. No need to fire up the grill or the smoker! Cheap BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe Can Feed a Crowd.