Crockpot BBQ Ribs. Rub on all sides of ribs. Place ribs meaty side up in crock pot. Drain the grease from the crock.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Ribs
- It’s of Pork Ribs.
- You need of BBQ sauce. I use Stubbs..
- You need of Chili Sauce.
- You need of Worchesterchire Sauce.
- You need of White Vinegar.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Salt N Pepper.
- You need of Garlic and Onion Powder.
Whether you're making crockpot short ribs, crockpot baby back ribs, or crockpot spare ribs, this slow cooker BBQ method will never fail you. Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Ribs have never been easier or tastier than with this easy Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Ribs Recipe! So are you craving some crazy-good Fall-off-the-Bone BBQ Ribs??
Crockpot BBQ Ribs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. (200 degrees C.).
- Cut ribs into 2 piece sections. Place in shallow baking pan. Season with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder..
- Brown ribs in oven. 15 minutes on one side. Turn ribs over and bake an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and drain fat..
- In large bowl. Combine BBQ sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, worchesterchire and a dash of pepper..
- Place a layer of BBQ mixture in bottom of crockpot. Add some ribs. Then sauce and repeat. Make sure the ribs are well coated!.
- Cook on high for 3 or 4 hours. Depends on how you like yours. Longer if you want them to fall off the bone!.
- I do place mine in the oven and broil for a few minutes on high. Just enough for the sauce to bubble and caramelize. Yummy! Completely optional!.
I've got a trick to share with you. Sprinkle ribs with Salt and Pepper, then place in Crock Pot. Crockpot ribs are guaranteed to be fall off the bone tender. Learn the secrets for making the best slow cooker ribs including instructions for prepping the meat, giving it a good dry rub, and finishing them off. Just in time for summer barbecue season is this mouthwatering recipe for tender slow cooked Crock-Pot BBQ Boneless Beef Ribs.