Bbq pulled pork. An American classic, the meat is slow-cooked then shredded or 'pulled' and layered with BBQ sauce, pickles and slaw in a soft. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had No self respecting BBQ Shack would cook pulled pork in a slow cooker. Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal.
Ingredients of Bbq pulled pork
- It’s of large pork but or picnic roast with bone in.
- You need of chipotle chiles en adobo sauce.
- Prepare of mango pineapple juice.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of liquid smoke.
- It’s of Salt.
The recipe is gluten free and freezer-friendly. Our slow-cooker pulled pork is bomb, and we love that we can just dump Tacos with pineapple slaw, pulled-pork crescent rings, and BBQ shepherd's pie are just a few of our amazing pulled-pork. Pulled pork sauces can be mixed into smoked meat, used to top a barbecue sandwich, or put on the table for In true BBQ tradition, the sauce is something used to enhance smoked meats and not to. The bbq pulled pork seriously falls apart when it's done cooking.
Bbq pulled pork step by step
- In crock pot or dutch oven place ur choice cut of pork in the middle.
- In a blender blend together all other ingredients.
- Pour blended liquid over pork and cover..
- In the oven cook at 325 for about 1.5 to 2 hrs.. In crock pot cook on high for about 4 to 6 hrs..
- Pull bones out and shred the meat up for sandwiches.. Enjoy with cole slaw, baked beans and cornbread for a delicious meal..
I love easy dinner recipes I can throw in my slow cooker and this is one of my all-time favorites. Crockpot pulled pork I love the combination. Try our BBQ pulled pork to feed a crowd at your next party. Pulled pork is a great recipe to feed a crowd, served up in soft. How I mistakingly made the best BBQ pulled pork I have ever tasted. complete instructions on how to recreate this mistake.