No BBQ Boneless Ribs. See recipes for Roasted Boneless Short Ribs + Baby Potatoes too. Unlike other pork ribs, boneless country-style "ribs" are very much like a pork chop. They are lean and should be cooked rapidly, not low and slow.
Ingredients of No BBQ Boneless Ribs
- Prepare 4 lbs of boneless pork ribs.
- You need of RUB….
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of SAUCE….
- Prepare 3 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wochestershire sauce.
I was excited about trying this recipe because everybody kept asking " OMG have you tried Tracey's ribs?!" These Instant Pot bbq boneless ribs will quite possibly change your life. They are, as my friend said, "The Truth. Boneless beef ribs are also known as country-style ribs and they come from the chuck area. So you know what that means – flavor and tremendous tenderness.
No BBQ Boneless Ribs step by step
- Mix all dry seasoning for the rub together in a bowl. Rub both sides with the rub onto your ribs..
- Put into crockpot on low heat, cover & let cook for 5-6 hours..
- Remove from crockpot (careful because they should easily fall apart by this time) & place into 9×13 in baking dish..
- Preheat oven to 375°. While oven is preheating, in a large mixing bowl add all ingredients for your sauce & whisk until smooth..
- With a basting brush rub one side of ribs with sauce, then flip over & rub other side. Place in oven for 15-20 mins. Remove & enjoy!😆.
Add pork ribs, and cook until they are lightly browned on the outside and just lose their pink color on the inside. This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. I've been trying so many new things with this. These "ribs" (made from sliced boneless pork chops) are so flavorful, you'll almost forget they came from the oven and not from a smoke pit. Serve these ribs with a side of baked fries and broccoli, and you'll be good to go.