A simple way to make pulled pork and BBQ Beans. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life! High returns for minimal effort, pork is rubbed with a secret spice mix, slow cooked until the meat pulls apart effortlessly then tossed in a simple-yet-flavour-loaded homemade BBQ. This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled pork on a smoker or grill.
Ingredients of A simple way to make pulled pork and BBQ Beans
- You need of pork fillet.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Smoked BBQ Sauce.
- You need of Baked Beans.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Tomato Sauce.
Want the tender texture of pulled pork that comes after a full day of simmering, but in a fraction of the time? Since pulled pork is way too delicious to be relegated to barbecues and cookouts only, here are seven meals to make with the meat that go beyond BBQ. Pulled pork and plantains are such a tasty sweet-savory combination, and it only takes two other ingredients to make them into a winning dinner. Pulled pork is a BBQ staple here in the South.
A simple way to make pulled pork and BBQ Beans instructions
- Cut up the pork into strips add it to Slow Cooker.
- Add 1 garlic clove crushed, and mix in the pork. Pour 3/4 of the BBQ sauce in the slow cooker and stir and mix well then add tomato sauce and mix..
- Put the Slow cooker on high for 3 – 4 hrs then pull it apart into smaller strips. Place lid back on turn it to low..
- Open the 2 cans of beans, drop the butter in and stir, then pour in the remaining 1/4 of the BBQ sauce. Add to beans and bring slowly to the boil then turn off and it's ready. Enjoy with chips on the side..
No BBQ season passes by without the delicious and flavorful pulled pork. We want to make healthy pulled pork. Authentic pulled pork requires a dry rub usually made Let's start with a simple Instant Pot pulled pork recipe. This one is made with sea salt So learn How To Make Instant Pot Black Beans. How to Make Pulled Pork in the Crockpot.