Crispy Basic Fried Meat Skewers. Insert a wooden skewer from the tail to the head. Shrimp should be as straight as possible on skewer. Working one skewer at a time, dredge lightly in flour and shake off excess.
Ingredients of Crispy Basic Fried Meat Skewers
- You need of Pork (round, fillet, loin).
- Prepare of Japanese leek.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of and 1/2 Egg.
- You need of Panko.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Vietnamese sugar cane skewered deep fried. Skewered pork sausages with a fried crust, grilled, food cooked in the open air close-up. Kushikatsu, Japanese dish of seasoned, skewered and deep fried. Skewered vegetables green zucchini courgettes cucumber peppers preparing barbecue grill charcoal.
Crispy Basic Fried Meat Skewers instructions
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. Cut the leeks into 5-cm pieces..
- Skewer the meat and leek pieces in alternating order to make the skewers..
- Coat the skewers in the flour, egg, and panko, then fry in 170℃ oil until lightly browned..
- You can make a dredge batter instead, if you prefer. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143379-crispy-crunchy-batter-for-deep-frying.
- I recommend making your own tonkatsu sauce. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150813-sesame-sauce-for-tonkatsu.
Photo about Dish with fried meat potatoes tomatoes cucumbers greens and spicy seasonings. Image of basil, fried, meal More similar stock images. Grilled meat skewers Waiter serving Grilled Skewers chicken fillet meat with baked vegetable pepper. Spicy Thai basil fried rice is a delicious rice recipe prepared with the fragrant basmati rice · This is a classic Thai street food recipe made with minced meat, basil and chili. Crispy tilapia with spicy Thai basil sauce can be easily made with any white fish and is.