Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops. How to make honey garlic baked pork chops. We start with making the honey garlic When ready to make Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops, remove the bag from freezer the night before, place in the fridge and defrost overnight. Crock Pot Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork Chops Recipe.
Ingredients of Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops
- It’s of boneless pork chops.
- It’s of extra crispy Shake and Bake.
- You need of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix.
- Prepare of honey barbecue sauce (or your choice of flavor).
My wife even told me to go online and. If you over bake them, they get tough and dry, so you really have to pay them some attention. I served my Honey Mustard Pork Chops with some Roasted Brussels Sprouts and roasted sweet potatoes. Because they cooked at different temperatures from the pork.
Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray foil lined baking dish.
- Mix dry ranch powder with shake and bake in a bowl.
- pour barbecue sauce into separate bowl.
- Dip pork chops into barbecue sauce until coated.
- Dip barbecue sauce covered pork chops into Shake and Bake/Ranch mix until coated.
- Put into oven for about 25 minutes.
Place a rack in the middle of a baking sheet. Return the pork chops to the pan, turning several times to coat with the sauce. Tender, moist pork loin chops are baked with an easy homemade barbecue sauce in an easy, fuss-free pork chop recipe to prepare on a busy day. But they can also easily become overcooked, dry, and tough. This oven-barbecued pork chop recipe, however, turns out tender and moist chops that.