Pork tenderloin with marsala pan sauce and pine nut gremolata. It's like gravy – but even better because the sauce has beautiful layers of flavour in it from the Marsala. Learn how to make a Pork Tenderloin Diablo Recipe! Pork fillet mushroom sauce – Pork tenderloin.
Ingredients of Pork tenderloin with marsala pan sauce and pine nut gremolata
- It’s 2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- You need of Zest.
- It’s 1 tbsp of juice from a fresh lemon.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh Italian parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of pork tenderloin (about 500 g).
- You need 1/2 cup of dry marsala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cold unsalted butter.
It's the family-friendly meat and potatoes combo we all love. Make this delicious and easy recipe of pork tenderloin slices with a sauce of mushrooms, green onions, wine, chicken broth, and sour cream. Pour off the excess liquids from the pan. Melt the remaining butter with oil over medium heat.
Pork tenderloin with marsala pan sauce and pine nut gremolata step by step
- Put a small pan on medium-low heat and add the pine nuts. Heat them through until they just start to toast. This'll only take a couple of minutes. Watch them to make sure they don't burn..
- In a bowl, make the gremolata by stirring together the lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, and olive oil. Add the pine nuts and a pinch of salt, then stir again to combine..
- Cut the tenderloin in half, then cut each half in half again so that you end up with four roughly equal-sized pieces. Turn the loins onto their cut ends, then take out your aggression and give them a good punch with your fist. Try to flatten them to about 1 1/2 cm thickness. Season the loins with salt and pepper..
- Add a splash of olive oil and a knob of butter to a large pan on medium-high heat. Lay in the tenderloins and sear them for 4 minutes per side. Remove them to a plate and drain any excess oil from the pan..
- Add the marsala to the pan and let it bubble away for about 1 minute. Take the pan off the heat and whisk in the unsalted butter. Add salt and pepper to taste Serve the tenderloins with a drizzle of marsala sauce and the gremolata on top. Goes great with pan-roasted baby potatoes..
Add pork tenderloin medallions and cook for about three. Remove the pork from the water bath and remove it from the bag, discarding any aromatics. You can save the juice to deglaze your pan later on for a pan sauce if desired. Pork Tenderloin: Butterfly pork by slicing and slowly unrolling the pork trying to keep the thickness even. Stuffing: In a saute pan over medium heat add Salt and pepper both sides of pork tenderloin to taste.