Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siew). Chinese BBQ pork is loved the world over, and it's not hard to make at home! With some key ingredients and a couple of technique, it might even be better. Char siu, or Chinese BBQ Pork, is a delicious Cantonese roast meat.
Ingredients of Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siew)
- Prepare of pork strip.
- Prepare of meat tenderizer.
- You need of sauce pls refer to APP RECIPE ON (SAUCE FOR PORK OR SPARE RIB).
Try this Chinese-style grilled pork with a sweet-and-sour marinade next time you break out the charcoal grill. Reviews for: Photos of Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork). Substitute with dry sherry or chicken stock if alcohol is not suitable. Char Siu (叉烧), also knows as Chinese BBQ pork, is a type of roasted pork originating from Cantonese cuisine.
Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siew) instructions
- For the diy sauce for pork and spare ribs please view the attachment below.
- Marinate pork with meat tenderizer and sauce for pork for 20 minute.
- Bake the pork with half the sauce 180 C for 25 minute or longer depending on the thickness of pork.
- Turn pork and add balance sauce then bake for another 15 minute or longer depending on the thickness of pork.
- Remove pork then add 3tbsp of water on baking dish to dilute sauce bring it to a boil and then fully coat cooked pork with sauce.
- Below are few of my recipes using this chinese bbq,sauce (char siew sauce), i am glad to share with you https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334149-baked-soft-pork-rib-in-chinese-bbq-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369030-chinese-brocoli-with-bbq-chinese-sauce-char-siew-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334649-salmon-in-chinese-bbq-sauce-char-siew-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335386-baked-chicken-in-chinese-bbq-sauce-char-siew.
Traditionally, the marinated pork is skewered with long forks and roasted in an oven or over an open fire. Chinese BBQ Pork Recipe – Char Siu หมูแดง. Share this with your friends via Chinese BBQ pork is loved the world over, and it's not hard to make at home! With some key ingredients and a couple of technique, it might even be better than buying, actually, it probably will be. Authentic and homemade Chinese BBQ pork marinated with sticky char siu sauce and roasted in oven.