Chinese Brocoli With BBQ Chinese Sauce (Char Siew Sauce ). Char siu, or Chinese BBQ Pork, is a delicious Cantonese roast meat. Make authentic Chinatown char siu at home with our restaurant-quality recipe! My father, the hotel restaurant's head chef at the time, used a closely guarded recipe of Chinese sauces, lots of garlic, and spices to make his classic char.
Ingredients of Chinese Brocoli With BBQ Chinese Sauce (Char Siew Sauce )
- You need of chinese brocoli or kai lan vegetables.
- It’s of thinly ginger.
- You need of fresh red chili or red pepper.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of chinese bbq sauce (char siew sauce) pls refer app recipe for SAUCE FOR PORK AND SPARE RIB.
Chinese Barbeque Pork Chinese Pork Chinese Bbq Sauce Chinese Meals Authentic Chinese Recipes Asian Pork Chinese Desserts Pork Recipe for Chinese Bbq Pork/Char Siu 叉燒. The taste. it should be sweet, balanced with a certain degree of saltiness. This Chinese BBQ sauce has a rich, sweet, savory taste with well-balanced Asian notes of ginger and five spice. It is super fast to make and has a thick consistency.
Chinese Brocoli With BBQ Chinese Sauce (Char Siew Sauce ) step by step
- bring a pot of water to a boil then blanch chinese brocoli ( kai lan ) for 2 minute then drain.
- in another pan add oil saute ginger till fragrant for 1 minute then add chinese brocoli and red pepper.
- add 1 tbsp of chinese bbq sauce ( char siew sauce ) and mix well for 1 minute then serve immediately.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY DISHES USING CHINESE BBQ SAUCE /CHAR SIEW SAUCE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335908-chinese-bbq-pork-char-siew https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335386-baked-chicken-in-chinese-bbq-sauce-char-siew.
Make your favorite dishes using this Chinese BBQ sauce to replace your regular sauce and make your weekday dinners more interesting! Traditional Chinese barbecue sauce doesn't contain tomatoes but does contain a lot of fantastic flavors. This thick sauce works perfectly on any grilled or smoked foods, but like most barbecue sauces can burn easily because of the sugar content. So use it only at the end of cooking. Stir Fry Gai Lan (Chinese Broccoli).