Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Caledonian Cream Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF. You need of Grated dark chocolate to garnish if desired. Vickys Caledonian Cream Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF instructions.
Ingredients of Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of hoisin sauce (soy-free recipe in my Aromatic Duck Pancake).
- You need of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- It’s of chinese 5 spice.
- Prepare of pork or beef mince / combination of both.
- You need of gluten-free breadcrumbs (2 slices bread).
- It’s of gluten-free Worcestershire sauce + 1 tbsp water *OR*.
- Prepare of (* 3 tbsp soy sauce*).
I love Bananas Foster, we have it a lot at home. I mostly use rum extract or extra Winter Pork, Red Cabbage and Cranberries, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free – Vickys Oreo. Vickys BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and grease a standard loaf tin.
- Mix the hoisin sauce and tomato ketchup together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the onion, garlic and ginger for 3 minutes to soften and infuse then take off the heat and stir in the 5 spice. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the pork / beef breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce + water (or soy) and half of the hoisin / tomato sauce mixture in a large bowl with the cooled onion, garlic & ginger. Knead the mixture like you would if making bread. This will help bind the meat better as there's no egg.
- Press the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes.
- Drain the fat off then spread the remaining hoisin / tomato sauce on the top of meatloaf. Return to oven and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Carefully drain the fat again and let rest for 10 minutes in the tin before serving (use a fish slice to remove it from the tin) or let cool fully and enjoy chilled.
- Great with rice or mashed potatoes and green vegetables.
One of my newly vegan friends said she'd missed pulled pork sandwiches during the Superbowl this year. Veggie Dishes Veggie Recipes Asian Recipes Low Carb Recipes Whole Food Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Paleo Food. This AIP BBQ Sauce looks, tastes & acts just like your old favorite recipe. Allergy friendly (GF, DF, SF, NF, EF, Refined sugar free) In our latest, greatest, Asian-inspired chicken dish, we've combined sriracha's powerful savory spice with the sweetness of honey.