Deep Fried Pork Belly With BBQ Sauce. These air fried pork belly bites are so crispy and fantastic. Everyone in the test kitchen devoured the first batch! The small bites of crispy pork belly were drizzled with bbq sauce.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Pork Belly With BBQ Sauce
- It’s of McCormick bbq sauce or any bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Of water.
- It’s of pork belly skinless.
- Prepare of garlic clove.
The rub is really meant to flavor the meaty-side so the skin/fat side can render out nicely and become crisp and delicious. Finally we've finished our pork belly dish today with a vinegar based bbq sauce. Pat the pork shoulder dry with paper towels and then rub all over with the spice mixture. Nothing tastes better than tender pork belly with sticky barbecue sauce.
Deep Fried Pork Belly With BBQ Sauce step by step
- Best remove the skin, Marinated the pork belly for 1 hour with the bbq sauce and water.
- Drip dry then deep fry it for about 8 minutes then slice it up thinly into easy bite size.
- Pan fry it for another 4 to 5 minutes together with some raw garlic.
- Deglaze the pan with the marinated sauce and bring it to a boil.
- Enjoy it as it is, I enjoy this with my Apple and basil With Caramelised balsamic vinaigrette.
Grill it for a perfect finish, then pile into buns and serve with coleslaw and fries. Alternatively, put the braised slices on the barbecue and baste in the sauce from the roasting pan as they sizzle away. Photo "Deep fried pork belly with sauce" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Succulent pork with a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce. Meanwhile finely chop the garlic and put into a saucepan with the cider, mustard, ginger, lemon juice, tomato puree, brown sugar and soy sauce.