Sweet&Spicey Bbq pork roast *slow cooker*. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. Today's Sweet with Andy Scott as the driving force and guarantee for The Sweet quality and sound are touring all the world and keeps the name, music and legacy alive.
Ingredients of Sweet&Spicey Bbq pork roast *slow cooker*
- Prepare of 2 to 3 pound pork roast.
- It’s of bottle bbq sauce (i used half a bottle of sweet baby rays).
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of or more dark brown sugar.
- It’s of seasoning.
- It’s of garlic powder , onion powder, red pepper flakes (season to your taste ).
Sweet&Spicey Bbq pork roast *slow cooker* step by step
- Add everything to slow cooker cook on high 2 hours.
- After 2 hours check meat take a knife and poke holes in roast stir and coat with sauce cook 1 to 2 more hours on low checking occasionally..
- Once tender *falling apart* turn off slow cooker plate and enjoy…
- Great with sides or use for sandwiches.