Pulled Pork BBQ. Skim off the fat from the juices. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had No self respecting BBQ Shack would cook pulled pork in a slow cooker. A real good tasting Pulled Pork sandwich is all about hickory smoked pork shoulders done low and slow.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork BBQ
- You need of pork picnic shoulder or butt.
- It’s of Root Beer.
- It’s of white distilled vinegar.
- It’s of ketchup.
- Prepare of mustard.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic powder & red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Worcestershire & hot sauce (optional).
I make my own dry rub and my own vinegar based barbecue sauce. The store labelled this as a "fresh whole picnic." The best Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe! Tender and flavorful pulled pork is so easy to make in your crockpot. This family-friendly meal is perfect for busy days or for feeding a crowd.
Pulled Pork BBQ step by step
- Cut the skin & fat off the meat, as best as you can..
- Rub salt, pepper & garlic powder all over meat..
- Pour can of Root Beer in a crock pot. Put meat in the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Spoon out meat with a slotted spoon and shred in a large bowl..
- Pour vinegar, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire (2 tbl spoons), hot sauce (1/4 cup), and red pepper flakes into crock pot & whisk together with the root beer.
- Put shredded meat back into crock pot & cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours..
- When finished scoop meat out of crock pot with a slotted spoon & serve with bbq sauce or the sauce that is in the bottom of the pot!.
Pulled pork sauces can be mixed into smoked meat, used to top a barbecue sandwich, or put on the table for In true BBQ tradition, the sauce is something used to enhance smoked meats and not to. Start with a boneless shoulder roast or. Transfer the pork to a large bowl, and using two forks, shred the pork. Combine the pulled pork with the remaining one cup. Making BBQ Pulled Pork has never been this quick and easy!