Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue. This video will teach you how to make Pinoy Pork Barbecue. easiest way to make tender & juicy pork chop. Pork barbecue in bamboo skewers is what Filipino Style Pork BBQ is all about.
Ingredients of Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue
- It’s of cuts of Pork Chop.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Calamansi Juice.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of black Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of For Dipping sauce.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- It’s of Red onion.
- Prepare of Chilli.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Black pepper (ground).
Sa aming palagay ay natuklasan na namin ang sikreto sa napakalambot na pork barbecue: ang softdrinks. Sa katunayan, hindi lang softdrinks ang nakakapagpalambot ng karneng baboy, pati na rin ang katas ng kalamansi. Filipino Pork Barbecue made of pork slices marinated in sweet BBQ sauce and skewered in bamboo sticks. These Filipino-style kebabs are seriously addictive!
Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue step by step
- Combine all ingredients and marinate for about 30 mins..
- Prepare the charcoal, grill our marinated pork using the charcoal to add some smoky flavor..
- When cooking the chop make sure to use the marinade to add that strong flavor coming from the liquid use in marinating. Flip each side when it turns golden brown..
- For sauce procedure: Just combine all ingredient. You can adjust all the ingredients with your liking, thats why i didnt put any measurements to it..
- Serve (best with sauce).
- Keep in mind that sometimes we have different techniques or way of grilling its up to you on how you cook it..
Filipino pork barbecue is a popular street food in the Philippines as well as a regular mainstay at parties and special gatherings. When I see pork barbecue in bamboo skewers or sticks, I always assume it is a pinoy pork barbecue. This recipe is pork barbecue on bamboo sticks containing beer for added flavor and also to tenderize the meat. A tasty and juicy fried pork chops that is not dry and hard like other pork chops you ever tasted. Sweet and Garlicky Pork Chops One of the constants in the world of barbecue is the pairing of grilled meats with garlic.