Coconut pudding in real coconut. Please like this video and subscribe to my channel#HerCastillo #summerdessert #coconut #coconutpudding #nobake Instagram ►. The rice is tender but not mushy, and coconut is present but not overwhelming. Any leftovers will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for several days, perfect for enjoying hot or cold.
Ingredients of Coconut pudding in real coconut
- Prepare 1 of young coconut.
- You need 1 envelope of gelatin (=2 ½ tsp = 7 grams).
- It’s 1 cup of fresh coconut water from the coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sugar (optional).
It simply will not emulate the real thing. To make your Coconut Pudding recipe you add some shredded coconut and add in some coconut extract along with the vanilla extract. My kids absolutely adore this coconut pudding recipe, just how we love coconut cream pie, coconut cream cheesecake and Coconut Cupcakes. Chia Coconut Pudding is a healthy, filling snack that tastes like dessert.
Coconut pudding in real coconut instructions
- Cut open the coconut. Watch video for full instruction: youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0e8nXt72Q.
- Pour the coconut water into a bowl.
- Transfer 1 cup filtered coconut water into a saucepan.
- Add milk, sugar and gelatin to the saucepan.
- Whisk the mixture and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat the mixture gently and stir until dissolved. Then remove from heat.
- Pour 1 cup mixture back the coconut shell.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Try this gluten-free, vegan recipe for a guilt-free treat! Look for unsweetened coconut milk in the Asian aisle of your grocery store. This rice pudding from our Test Kitchen has a hint of citrus and a mild coconut flavor. Old-fashioned vegan coconut pudding comes together nicely with just four ingredients. Jazz it up with a garnish of strawberries and mint leaves.