Cream cheese banana pudding. Stir into pudding mixture (I use the mixer). Fold in cool whip (I just stir it good). Secondly, NEVER use banana pudding to make this.
Ingredients of Cream cheese banana pudding
- Prepare 5 of bananas sliced.
- It’s 1 box of Vanilla wafers.
- It’s 1 box of instant pudding mix- banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese room temp.
- Prepare 1 container of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 of -can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
Banana Pudding With Condensed Milk And Cream Cheese Recipes. Banana Pudding CheesecakeSerena Bakes Simply from Scratch. This Banana Pudding Cheesecake from Delish.com is the creamiest slice of dessert you've ever tasted. How to Make Banana Cream Cheese Pudding.
Cream cheese banana pudding step by step
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. In another bowl add instant pudding mix with cold milk and mix until it become pudding consistency..
- Mix into cream cheese mixture. Now fold in the container of cool whip being sure to keep it nice and light. Don’t mix hard and fast. Add the splash of vanilla and sour cream..
- Add sliced banana rings on the bottom of the dish pan. Then a layer of vanilla wafers. Next slather on a layer of cream cheese. Add another layer of banana and wafers. Add the final layer of cream cheese mixture. Take the remaining wafers and sprinkle on top! Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving!.
Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. This banana cream cheesecake is the perfect finale to any meal. Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture. This no bake pudding is so incredible and easy to make!