Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night. Perfect for the crowd at your next picnic, this recipe is a light twist on traditional banana pudding. Convenience items like whipped topping and instant pudding make prep quick and easy. OPEN ME Hey Loves !!
Ingredients of Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night
- It’s 1 oz of box instant banana pudding mix.
- It’s 1 oz of box instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 oz of box vanilla wafers.
- It’s 3 cup of chopped strawberries.
- It’s 4 of chopped bananas.
- It’s 6 cup of milk.
Strawberry-Banana Pudding Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Mash the banana in a medium bowl. Mix the banana and the yogurt together until smooth. Pour in the almond milk, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and strawberries, and mix until well Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with sliced bananas and diced strawberries.
Strawberry/Banana Pudding Night step by step
- Prepare banana and vanilla pudding together in a bowl.
- In a glass serving dish put down one even layer of wafer cookies, another even layer of strawberries,a even layer of bananas and a even layer of pudding about a half inch to an inch thick.
- Repeat until dish is filled. To do the top layer add bananas, strawberries and wafers into a neat desired design.
- Chill and eat within 24 hours. If making ahead, prepare each ingredient but don't put it together until ready to serve or cookies and fruit can become soggy.
Strawberries add brightness to this fun take on banana pudding. Sliced strawberries give this iconic southern treat a refreshing zing and a shot of color. The pudding needs to be refrigerated to set, so it's a great recipe to make a night in advance. Strawberry Banana Blender PuddingThe Messy Baker by Jenny. Now make a layer of vanilla wafers on the bottom of your casserole dish (none of the wafers.