Ginger Milk Pudding.
Ingredients of Ginger Milk Pudding
- Prepare 25 g of ginger (yield about 1 tablespoon ginger juice), adjust to taste.
- You need 1 of large egg white.
- You need 125 ml of whole milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey (can be substituted with sugar), adjust to taste.
Ginger Milk Pudding instructions
- Scrape off ginger skin with a spoon or peeler. Then grate it with microplane or the finest grater into a mesh strainer. Press grated ginger against the strainer to squeeze out the juice..
- Heat the milk until lukewarm. Stir in honey until dissolved. Pour mixture into egg white. Whisk to combine..
- Into the bowl of ginger, strain the mixture to remove any foam. Stir to fully combine. Cover the bowl with foil..
- Place into a steamer. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and let it sit for another 10 minutes before opening the lid. Then uncover and enjoy it hot or chill it for a cold version..