Strawberry pudding without Custard. Both strawberry pudding and strawberry mousse have custard as an ingredient. A mousse is light and airy, while the pudding is thick and dense. Custard is firm and creamy made with egg yolks, milk, and cream.
Ingredients of Strawberry pudding without Custard
- Prepare 1 cup of jello powder strawberry flavored.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 glass of whole milk.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
Perhaps it is just something that was served up in English schools. Japanese custard pudding is very smooth. So when mixing eggs, sugar and milk, it needs to be strained before pouring the mixture into the pudding Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to reduce the sugar by half without affecting the texture of the purin? I tried the original recipe, and it came out well.
Strawberry pudding without Custard step by step
- Mix half cup water estimated into jello powder to make a syrup.
- Now make powdered of bread by cut and blend them in blender.
- Dont add water to make bread powder.it should dry.
- Now boil milk after adding sugar and stir it 3 to 4 minutes.
- Set in a bowl any shaped and refrigerated it for 2 hours.
- Now add bread powder gently and slowly.stir for 2 minutes and make a thick mixture.
- Now turn the gas off and add jello mixture.
- Yummy delicious pudding is ready.
These pies were a spring special at a restaurant where I used to work. Whoever was the cook that day had to bake them first thing in the morning and again in the afternoon, as soon as strawberries were ready. —Caroline Park, Pritchard, British Columbia. A recipe for strawberry and custard pudding, perfect for a quick and healthy mid-week dessert. Serve with fresh berries for a healthy burst of vitamins. Whisk melted butter, vanilla essence, milk, custard and egg.