#HCC #post_no_7 #Rainbow _Week_6 #Dish_Name_Banana_oats_Spinach_Muffin.
Ingredients of #HCC #post_no_7 #Rainbow _Week_6 #Dish_Name_Banana_oats_Spinach_Muffin
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare Handful of dates and raisins soaked in water.
- It’s 1 of medium size banana.
- It’s of More than 1 cup spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of avacadi oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped walnut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melon seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chia seeds.
#HCC #post_no_7 #Rainbow _Week_6 #Dish_Name_Banana_oats_Spinach_Muffin step by step
- First preheat the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit then take a muffin tray or silicon muffin mounds sprayed with cooking spray…
- Then in a mixing bowl first combine all the dry ingredients keep it aside then in a blender blend all the wet ingredients until completely pureed.
- Now pour this puree into the dry ingredients mixture and fold together gently until just combined don’t overmix, now pour a spoon of batter into the muffin tray…
- Then sprinkle with some finely chopped walnut,chia seeds and melon seeds and bake for 20 minutes,or until the muffins are firm on top,cool it down completely then serve…