Mini rainbow fairycakes. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team. Magical rainbow cake for your fairy garden.
Ingredients of Mini rainbow fairycakes
- You need 175 g of butter or margarine.
- You need 175 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 175 g of plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 of medium eggs.
- It’s of Red, yellow, blue and green food colouring gel.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
A wide variety of rainbow mini cakes options are available to you, such as paper type, custom order, and feature. Monster Brownies, Rainbow Poo, Red Velvet Cupcakes, Mini Whoopies and Pumpking. #rainbow #fairycake #cupcakes #sweets #janiandjennadventures #rainbowcake #latergram. These are the prettiest little cakes for a birthday party or just for a special treat; they are also known as. Find this Pin and more on baby pastel rainbow birthday by Shikhara K The Fairy party ideas and elements that I like best from this marvelous birthday celebration are: The beautiful butterfly cake The fun.
Mini rainbow fairycakes step by step
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add vanilla and eggs one by one and beat in..
- Fold in flour. Separate mixture into 4 bowls. Add a squeeze of food colouring to each bowl and stir well..
- Add a dollop of each mixture into a well-dressed or lined mini muffin tin. Pop straight in a preheated oven for 10 minutes until lightly golden and springy to the touch..
Went for a long drive to the city to get my first ever sculpey And used this tutorial here Today we are making some adorable mini rainbow waffles with kawaii faces! Question for you: waffles or pancakes? If you can't tell by this video, I'm a big waffle fan. View fairycakes's puzzles on Jigsaw Planet. It is an ideal place for playing online free puzzles.