Rainbow Meringue. Rainbow meringue cookies to make your day happier. How to Make Rainbow Meringue Cookies. Rainbow Meringue is an ingredient used in many of Papa Louie's restaurant time-management games.
Ingredients of Rainbow Meringue
- It’s 300 g of egg whites.
- You need 600 g of sugar of choice.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of tarter.
- You need of Flavours of choice.
- You need 3 of Colours of choice.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
These vibrant rainbow meringues are sure to brighten up everyone's day. These rainbow meringues can also be sandwiched together with a cream filling for an extra indulgent twist. This rainbow meringue recipe is an eye catching addition to any birthday party spread! Prop it on a glass for easier filling.
Rainbow Meringue step by step
- Line 3 baking trays with baking paper. Preheat oven to 110 degrees Celcius..
- Use lemon juice and a paper towel to wipe down a stainless steel or glass bowl..
- Add egg whites, cream of tarter and salt together in the ckean bowl. Whip the eggs to stiff peaks. Add the sugar one spoonful at a time while whisking..
- Divide in three. Colour and flavour as needed..
- Pipe in desired shapes on prepared sheets..
- Lower oven to 100 degrees Celcius. Bake for 1 to 2 hours depending on taste..
With a spoon, plop your meringue mixture into the bag carefully and push out any of the air. If you're not into pink cake, feel free to add your pretty rainbow meringues to any cake or dessert you want! Rainbow Meringue Kisses: Meringues, when done right, are crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. They are perfect paired with cream and fresh fruit or alternatively they are great to. Meringue Girls Meringue Kisses Meringue Cookies Rainbow Pizza Rainbow Food Taste The Rainbow Rainbow Baking Rainbow Stuff Rainbow Sprinkles.