Linguine al granchio linguine with crab and rainbow tomatoes. Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to the directions on the package. Drain, but reserve a bit of the cooking water. Put the linguine back in the pan.
Ingredients of Linguine al granchio linguine with crab and rainbow tomatoes
- It’s 500 g of linguine.
- It’s Tin of crab meat.
- It’s Handful of rainbow tomatoes.
- It’s Clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- Prepare of Glug of white wine.
Cook the linguine in a generous amount of boiling salted water then drain thoroughly. Stir into the crab sauce but don't reheat. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Fold in cooked linguine, tomatoes, lemon zest, parsley and Parmesan, until thoroughly mixed. Gently fold in crab; be careful to avoid breaking up the lumps so diners can get nice mouthfuls of crab.
Linguine al granchio linguine with crab and rainbow tomatoes step by step
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water according to instructions. Fry garlic gently in olive oil..
- Add crab and cook for 1 min. Add wine and let it evaporate. Now add tomatoes and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add basil and a ladle of pasta cooking water. Drain pasta al dente and add to sauce. Mix well and serve 😊.
Easy pasta recipe: Make Reed Alexander's linguine with crab. Drain the pasta and do not rinse, add. This simple but elegant pasta dish combines linguine with a light sauce made with lump crabmeat, fresh tomatoes, butter and white wine. Linguine with crab, garlic, chilli and tomato. Pasta special for the week. #pasta #crab…» Add to Favourites.