rainbow cupcakes. These Rainbow Cupcakes have layers of rainbow cake topped with magical cloud frosting and beautiful rainbow on top. Rainbow cupcakes can add a colorful flair to any gathering or special occasion. Transform a simple vanilla cake batter with food coloring, and then carefully layer each different color of batter into a.
Ingredients of rainbow cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of white cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of asorted food coloring.
These rainbow cupcakes feature six layers of colourful sponge, buttercream icing and showers of sprinkles. Find more baking recipes at Tesco Real Food. Get a little creative with your cupcake making skills by whipping up these amazing rainbow cupcakes. Add this game to your web page.
rainbow cupcakes instructions
- mix cake mix as directed..
- separate evenly into 4 Bowls.
- add 10 drops of food coloring, different color each bowl.
- After you put the cupcake liners in the pan, spoon 1/2 to 1 tsp. of each color,. layering it. Try spreading it even with a spoon or toothpick between every color.
- bake as directed.
These rainbow cupcakes are, hands down, some of the cutest cupcakes I've made in a very long Although they look complicated, the cupcakes are actually very easy to make. Make the cupcakes: Prepare cake batter according to box instructions. Add a few drops of red into one bowl, yellow in the second, green in the third, blue in the fourth. It's time to splash some color on your favorite dessert snack. These fabulous cupcakes have had a colorful makeover by using a spectrum of wonderful colors to make.