Let’s Cooking, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, roasted bell pepper sauce for pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Savory, simple, and healthy - perfect for a satisfying weeknight meal. The magic starts with sautéed shallot and garlic to give the sauce a robust and subtly sweet base. Vibrant red bell pepper pasta sauce, made with roasted red bell peppers, garlic, onion, sage, anchovies, tomato paste, red wine, paprika, Parmesan. I originally made the sauce to go with pici pasta, a hand-rolled, fat spaghetti-like shape that is a little like a marriage between bucatini and.
Roasted bell pepper sauce for pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Roasted bell pepper sauce for pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook roasted bell pepper sauce for pasta using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted bell pepper sauce for pasta:
- Take 3-4 bell peppers, red and yellow
- Make ready 6-8 roma tomatoes
- Prepare 1 head or bulb of roasted garlic
- Get 1 medium yellow onion
- Get 1 cup whipping cream(heavy cream)
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Take Olive oil
- Get Basil, fresh or dry
- Make ready pasta, fresh or dry
A calming cooking video of pasta with a roasted bell pepper sauce. You can either roast the peppers yourself or buy jarred roasted bell peppers. How to Use Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. The most obvious use for this sauce is as a tomato-free alternative to marinara.
Steps to make Roasted bell pepper sauce for pasta:
- Cut the roma tomatoes into quarters, cut the onion into large pieces and place them into a baking dish, drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper, and basil.
- Bake in a 400F oven for about 35 minutes. Take out and let cool.
- Blacken the bell peppers under the broiler then place in an air tight container for 5-10 minutes to make it easy to peel them.
- Peel and seed the peppers and cut them into 1 inch pieces.
- Place the bell peppers, onion, tomatoes, and garlic into a food processor or blender and pulse until not quite smooth (small rustic chunks are what you are looking for).
- Pour into a sauce pan over medium-low heat and let simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Add the cream and adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the sauce simmer, stirring frequently while you boil your pasta.
- Once the pasta is done, drain it and fold it into the sauce.
- Serve as a side or as a main with salad and garlic bread
- Optional- add some tail on shrimp to the sauce while its simmering to make a tasty main dish.
How to Use Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. The most obvious use for this sauce is as a tomato-free alternative to marinara. It's nice to change things up I roasted the peppers myself and added a bit of shredded parmesan when it was done simmering. Served over pappardelle pasta and it was the. Serve this marvelous sauce warm or cold over your favorite pasta.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted bell pepper sauce for pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!