"The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger. This stuffed burger recipe is inspired by the all-time classic "Juicy Lucy", improved in every possible way! Get your grill ready and your drool on Place the patty on the grill, along with two slices of the black pudding. Gaz watches the rest of the guys waiting in the unemployment line.
Ingredients of "The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger
- Bereiten 1 pack of Lean ground beef.
- Es ist 1 pack of Ground pork.
- Es ist 2 1/2 tbs of Parsley.
- Es ist 1 cup of panko.
- Es ist 1 1/2 of onion.
- Es ist 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 tbs of granulated garlic.
- Es ist of Salt and pepper to season.
- Bereiten 3 cups of Shredded Monterey jack cheese (approximate).
- Bereiten 3 tsp of hickory liquid smoke.
- Bereiten 1 pack of bacon (optional).
This programme is not currently available on BBC iPlayer. Blockbuster comedy about a group of unemployed Sheffield steelworkers who turn to stripping to try to escape the poverty trap into which they have fallen. Hugo Speer in The Full Monty. Photograph: TCD/Prod DB/Alamy Stock Photo. 'I knew we wouldn't be able to show any genitals.
"The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger Schritt für Schritt
- Gently combine ground pork, beef, Panko, Worcestershire, liquid smoke, parsley, onion, chopped bacon (optional)..
- Make into roughly golf ball size balls (maybe a little larger).
- Flatten into a Patty try to keep it as thick as possible depending on preference of course.
- Press down the middle a bit, creating an indent (this help the burger cook evenly) and put on about a tablespoon (maybe a pinch more, I try and pack as much as possible because I love melty cheese).
- Take a second ball and press into a Patty, put on top of the cheese and pinch the Patty's together. (tip: I also roll and press the sides in, to make it look like a normal patty).
- Let Patty's rest at room temp for approximately an hour..
- Light BBQ and put on full heat let the grill heat up..
- Grill the burgers on high, until done. (I usually wait until the cheese starts oozing out a little).
The Full Monty troupe … from Tom Wilkinson, William Snape, Robert Carlyle, Steve Huison, Hugo Speer, Paul Barber and Mark Addy. The full monty (or the full Monty) is a British slang phrase of uncertain origin. It means "everything which is necessary, appropriate or possible; 'the works'." Similar North American phrases include "the whole kit and caboodle", "the whole nine yards", "the whole ball of wax", "the whole enchilada". The Full Monty is one of the most acclaimed British films EVER and THE FULL MONTY stage play has become one of the most phenomenal theatrical productions EVER. This "CHUFFING BRILLIANT" production about six out-of-work, impoverished steelworkers from Sheffield with nothing to lose.