Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit. Prepare all vegetables by chopping small pieces. The versatile and abundant zucchini becomes a noodle in this gluten-free dish. Zucchini baked with mushroom soup, sour cream, onions and carrots and topped with buttery stuffing.
Ingredients of Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit
- It’s 2 packs of Japanese seasoning.
- It’s 2 pack of udon noodle.
- It’s 1/4 of Korean radish.
- You need 3 of asparagus.
- You need 4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of tiny carrots.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Soybean paste.
- Prepare of Seasame oil.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Learn how to make udon noodle soup! This udon noodle soup recipe is a hot and comforting dish you can enjoy year-round. It calls for udon noodles, green. An easy Udon Noodle Soup that's light, refreshing and packed with flavour.
Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit step by step
- Prepare all vegetables by chopping small pieces..
- Boiling 1.5 L of water. Add udon seasoning into the boiled water. Add radish, carrots. After 10 minutes, add udon seasoning (add more salt, optional) and mushroom and green onion. Steam asparagus and boil udon noodle with the other pot..
- Zucchini and broccoli are fried with vegetable oil on the pan to make side dish. After 10 minutes, place on the plate with 1/2 seasame oil and black pepper..
- After steam the udon noodle, displace it in the bowl, add 1/4 tsp of seasame oil, add some green onion. Also please don’t forget steamed asparagus. Pour the soup into the noodle bowl..
- The soybean paste is added seasame oil with garlic and green pepper..
- On the picture, I have fruit salad (strawberry, black berries, baby tomatoes, avocadowith chia seed and mayonnaise sauce)..
- Enjoy your dinner!.
It makes a perfect low maintenance mid-week meal & once you've made that This Udon Noodle Soup wasn't intended to be shared here. It was just a super quick, mid-week dinner for us, which I happened to share on an. Udon noodle soup is one of those dishes that I very seldom make but should make more often now that the winter months are amongst us. I made my udon noodle soup with white miso paste (you can find this at the Asian mart too), dry seaweed, chicken broth, bonito flakes, and green scallions. The Best Udon Noodle Sauce Recipes on Yummly