Spaghetti with spinach and garlic. This spaghetti with spinach sauce is not only delicious, but it's really healthy too. The Health Benefits of Eating Spinach. Add the spinach and sauté with the garlic.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with spinach and garlic
- You need 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 12 oz. of dried spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thawed frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions. This Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash recipe packs an entire package of spinach swirled with an easy cheesy cream sauce. I'm a really big fan of using an entire package of fresh spinach in a single recipe. Spinach Toss Spaghetti w/ Tomatoes & Garlic Haiku: "Chef V I loved this!
Spaghetti with spinach and garlic instructions
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. While you're waiting for the noodles to cook, prep the sauce..
- Add the olive oil, shallot, garlic, pepper flakes, a good pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper to a small pot and put it on low heat. Let infuse for 5 minutes then take the pot off the heat..
- Drain the noodles once they're cooked, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water. Toss the noodles with the sauce, spinach and cheese. Add extra salt as needed. If the pasta gets too clumpy, loosen it with a bit of pasta water. Drizzle with a bit more extra virgin olive oil before serving..
The Cheesy Spaghetti Verdi Pasta With Roasted Garlic is a quick and easy pasta that you can make with a simple set of ingredients. Add pasta to pan with spinach mixture and toss to coat. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pot. Drain the pasta, put it in a serving platter and add in the garlic mix, the spinach, the parmesan and the salt and pepper. This simple and delicious spaghetti recipe with garlic butter mushrooms and spinach takes minutes to make and is perfect for busy weekdays.