Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms. Mix the cream cheese, spinach, minced garlic, scallions, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Start your Halloween party with these mysterious appetizers! Stuff mushrooms with spinach mixture and top with Progresso® bread crumbs.
Ingredients of Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms
- It’s of chopped fresh spinach.
- You need of chopped onions.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of pack cream cheese softened.
- You need of tblsps soy sauce.
- It’s of shredded cheese of your choice.
Stir cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, onion powder, and cayenne pepper with the mushroom stems and garlic until very thick and completely. As for the cream cheese stuffing, this mixture requires no cooking at all (once again…these are easy stuffed mushrooms.) I combined whipped cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, Seasoning Salt and chopped spinach. Here's the thinking behind these ingredients Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms. Easy and great and everyone loved them.
Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms instructions
- Light oven to 350’..
- Take stems out of mushrooms. Make the hole a little bigger…
- Mix all your ingredients together and fill the mushroom….
- Put on cookie sheet and place in oven and bake 45/50 minutes.. serve warm.
I used Garden Vegetable cream cheese for a little more flavor. Put the spinach in a bowl and set it aside. Add a block of softened cream cheese to a bowl. Then grab a little sour cream… Then add it in along with some grated cheddar and jack cheese. Stuffed Mushrooms Bread Crumbs Cream Cheese Recipes.