Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip. If you enjoyed Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee's Copycat then You will also love my Crack Chicken and Jalapeno and Chicken Hot Reading the IP artichoke and spinach dip recipe and I have a question. Combine frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, onion, chicken broth, garlic, salt, and chile flakes in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). By :I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard.
Ingredients of Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip
- Prepare 2 TBSP of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 14 oz of can artichoke hearts drained.
- It’s 2 TSP of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of baby spinach.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 cups of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 4 TBSP of real bacon bits.
You can serve it now or continue with the optional golden-top browning step. This Low carb spinach artichoke chicken is one of those easy instant pot recipes the whole family will love. This hot spinach artichoke dip is creamy, cheesy, and spiced up with a little garlic and cayenne pepper. This Pressure Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is a great appetizer!
Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot saute high setting. When pot reads hot add butter..
- When butter has melted add onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Then add in garlic and cook for 2 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in chicken broth and stir scaping the bottom to remove any bits..
- Add in artichokes and give a quick stir..
- Add in spinach. Do not stir..
- Add cream cheese on top. Do not stir..
- Seal instant pot and cook high pressure for 5 minutes. When timer sounds quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Stir untill cream cheese has melted. Stir in sour cream and mayonnaise..
- Stir in parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese untill melted..
- Stir in bacon bits..
- Mixture will thicken as it stands..
Save your oven space for other appetizers and main dishes by using your Instant Pot to "bake" this party favorite. I'll just begin by keeping it real. If you're watching your figure, DO NOT continue reading this. Because if you do, you'll be too tempted to. Simple pressure cooker recipe with artichoke, spinach and cheese.