Spinach Artichoke Dip. I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite! This is the best Artichoke and Spinach Dip in the world! This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite!
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- It’s of cream cheese.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s of mozz cheese.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of can artichoke hearts (cut into quaters).
- It’s of frozen spinach (drained).
This is the Best & Easiest Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip! This delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop (or bake in the oven) Searching for a hot spinach artichoke dip recipe that's guaranteed to be the hit of the party? The ultimate baked spinach artichoke dip for any happy hour or party. It's creamy, comforting, and totally crowd-pleasing.
Spinach Artichoke Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese & black pepper in mixing bowl..
- Stir in spinach & artichokes..
- Spread into baking dish & cook 20-25 min, add extra cheese if desired..
How To Make the Very Best Spinach-Artichoke Dip. Melt butter in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. There's a reason this warm, cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is so popular: it's DELICIOUS! It's the perfect easy appetizer for holidays or parties because it's always a crowd pleaser and it only takes a. Need to make Spinach and Artichoke Dip for a crowd?