Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes.
Ingredients of Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes
- Prepare of Strip Seared NY.
- It’s of New York Strip.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Ground Orange Peel.
- Prepare of Fennel Seed.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Briannas Homestyle Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Matchstick Carrots.
- You need of Green Onion (diced).
- You need of 1 Hungry Jack Cheddar and Bacon Potatoes.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Milk.
Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- In a 3qt sauce pan combine water, butter, milk, and Scalloped Potatoes, and seasoning in and bring to a boil (stirring occasionally). Simmer and cover stirring occasionally for about 15min..
- Meanwhile, pat down both sides of steaks (for greater searing). Use seasonings and dry rub. Heat iron skillet medium-high and get skillet nice and hot. Add Olive Oil and coat pan. Lay steak(s) in and do not move. Sear 4-6min, turn over and continue to sear until about 135-145° internal temp. Add in Carrot and Chive and let soak in and sauté. Remove and lest rest roughly 5min..
- Plate scalloped potatoes and top with carrot and chive. Slice steak strips, and top with Cilantro Lime Dressing..
- Serve and Enjoy!.