Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗. Place chopped brussels sprouts, cranberries, pecans, apples, bacon, onion and feta in a large bowl. For the dressing (can be made several days in advance): Add all of the dressing ingredients to a jar. Place a lid on the jar and shake well.
Ingredients of Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗
- It’s 200 gr of Brussels sprouts.
- It’s 100 gr of cheese feta.
- Prepare 50 gr of walnuts.
- You need of —–.
- It’s of For cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 200 gr of fresh cranberries.
- You need 100 gr of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
If your Brussels sprouts are large, cut them in half. —Ellen Ruzinsky, Yorktown Heights, New York. This is a great way to cook brussels sprouts. I like the balance of flavors. I would try plumping the cranberries first before adding them to the cooked brussels sprouts.
Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗 step by step
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into halves, bake in oven with salt and pepper for 20-30 minutes..
- Cut feta cheese into small cubes, nuts into small pieces..
- Sauce. Boil water, add sugar and berries. Cook it until thickened..
- Add the sauce to the salad..
To make this Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Quinoa Salad recipe, simply… Make the salad. Combine the shredded Brussels, cooked quinoa, dried cranberries, chopped pecans and shallot in a large bowl. To help offset the sweetness, I topped the salad with some crumbled feta flavored with. Honey Mustard Brussels Sprout Salad is all about crisp, shredded Brussels sprouts tossed with slightly sweet honey mustard vinaigrette, dried cranberries and chopped pecans. This citrus & cinnamon infused Cranberry Pecan Brussels Sprout Salad is hearty & packed with flavour & texture.