Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗. Place chopped brussels sprouts, cranberries, pecans, apples, bacon, onion and feta in a large bowl. For the dressing (can be made several days in advance): Add all of the dressing ingredients to a jar. Place a lid on the jar and shake well.
Ingredients of Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗
- Prepare of Brussels sprouts.
- You need of cheese feta.
- It’s of walnuts.
- It’s of —–.
- It’s of For cranberry sauce.
- You need of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of water.
This is a great way to cook brussels sprouts. I like the balance of flavors. I would try plumping the cranberries first before adding them to the cooked brussels sprouts. To make this Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Quinoa Salad recipe, simply… Make the salad.
Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗 instructions
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into halves, bake in oven with salt and pepper for 20-30 minutes..
- Cut feta cheese into small cubes, nuts into small pieces..
- Sauce. Boil water, add sugar and berries. Cook it until thickened..
- Add the sauce to the salad..
Combine the shredded Brussels, cooked quinoa, dried cranberries, chopped pecans and shallot in a large bowl. To help offset the sweetness, I topped the salad with some crumbled feta flavored with. This citrus & cinnamon infused Cranberry Pecan Brussels Sprout Salad is hearty & packed with flavour & texture. Instead we have beautiful, paper thin, shredded Brussels sprouts. Something about the shredding makes them fresher and milder and their texture is kind of crunchy, slightly chewy.