Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms. These stuffed mushrooms make great bite-size appetizers. Goat-Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Goat's-milk cheeses are typically lower in cholesterol, calories and fat—and higher in calcium—than cow's-milk ones.
Ingredients of Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms
- It’s 12 of large mushroom stems discarded.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fine bread crumbs.
- Prepare Dash of kosher salt.
- You need Dash of ground pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh mix of rosemary and Italian seasoning.
Author: April @ Girl Gone Gourmet. Portabella Mushrooms stuffed with tangy goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and cooked spinach. A great appetizer option before Christmas Dinner or with a celebratory glass of champagne New Years Eve! Growing up, our tradition on Christmas Eve night was to go to the early candle light service at.
Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms instructions
- Reheat oven 400 degrees.
- In skillet with olive oil add rosemary leaves then the stems of the mushrooms and bread crumbs toast over moderated heat until golden 5 minute..
- Stir all with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning and the goat cheese. Take off the heat..
- Gently press the mixture in the center of each mushroom, cook for 20 minutes..
These stuffed mushrooms make great bite-size appetizers. To food processor, add goat cheese, parsley, and red-pepper flakes. Season with salt, and pulse filling until combined. Spoon filling into each mushroom, and roll filled side in reserved breadcrumbs. Stuffed Mushrooms with Goat's Cheese and Spinach