Ahuacatl Molli, Avocado Sauce. The name is derived from two Aztec Nahuatl words—ahuacatl (avocado) and molli (sauce). Watch our video on how to make guacamole! The trick to making perfect guacamole is using ripe avocados that are just the right amount of ripeness.
Ingredients of Ahuacatl Molli, Avocado Sauce
- Prepare 2 of large avocados.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 of small tomato seeds removed and diced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 of juice of a lime.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Guacamole, a "sauce of avocado", from the Náhuatl ahuacamolli – "ahuacatl", avocado, and "molli", sauce. It is one of the best known Mexican dishes and its fame has spread far and wide, to the extent that you can buy it in a tub nowadays in the refrigerated section of a supermarket, and even a. The avocado came from South America, so it's not too surprising that the Nahuatl language of the share a root: Guacamole comes from the Nahuatl ahuacatl-molli, which means "avocado sauce." There's no reason to believe that the avocado was an exception to this rule. 🌑(@mariscalxo)のInstagramアカウント: 「ahuácatl or aguacate = Avocado in English.
Ahuacatl Molli, Avocado Sauce step by step
- Cut the avocados in half remove the seeds, and scoop the avocado meat out of the peelings..
- Dice the onion. Remove the seeds and pulp from the tomato..
- Mash the avocado meat add the salt and pepper. Squeeze the lime juice save half of it, and add the other half..
- Mix all the ingredients except half of the lime juice. Put into a ziploc bag and remove all air out of bag..
- Looks like this picture..
- Put the bag into the refrigerator for an hour to chill..
- When ready to use snip a corner of the bag and pipe it out onto your taco, salad, burrito or whatever you desire to eat it on. Use the remaining juice on another recipe or drizzle on top of avocado sauce when you use it..
- I hope you enjoy!!.
Comes from Nahuatl Indian (Aztec) word. ahuacamolli =…」 #AvocadoDip The BEST guacamole! (Avocado Dipping Sauce For Chips) so easy to make with ripe avocados, salt, chily, coriander The name is derived from two Aztec Nahuatl words—ahuacatl (avocado) and molli (sauce). Its the best dip for corn chips ,toasted. Avocados are actually native to Mexico and Central America, which is why they bear a name (āhuacatl) that derives from Nahuatl, a language spoken by the Mōlli is in fact Nahuatl for "sauce," which in a linguistic coincidence sounds much like the Spanish infinitive moler (meaning "to grind"). The name comes from an Aztec dialect via Nahuatl āhuacamolli [aːwaka'molːi], which literally translates to "avocado sauce", from āhuacatl [aː'wakat͡ɬ] ("avocado") + molli ['molːi] ("sauce"). Nahuatl for Avocado is ahuacatl, Nahuatl for sauce is molli.