Spaghetti with tuna and avocado. This Avocado Tuna Salad uses creamy avocado instead of mayo for a fresh and easy twist on the classic. Turn the heat off and add the fresh parsley and cooked and drained spaghetti. Toss together to combine, place on your serving platter and top the spaghetti with the fresh arugula.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with tuna and avocado
- You need 50-100 g of Wholemeal spaghetti pr. serving.
- Prepare 1/2 of an avocado pr. serving.
- You need of Rucola salad.
- It’s 75 g of canned tuna pr. person.
- You need of Sun-dried tomatoes (optional).
- You need of Olive oil.
Pasta With Tuna, Tomato, And Spicy Chile Pepper, Tuna Spaghetti, Spaghetti With Tuna And Mushrooms. Tuna with minced vegetables open faced on a toasted slice of multi-grain bread with avocado and sprouts. A quick and easy, satisfying lunch. Add tuna, watercress, olives, lime rind, ginger, vinegar, oil and lime juice to hot pasta and toss to combine.
Spaghetti with tuna and avocado instructions
- Boil spaghetti.
- While the spaghetti is boiling, cut avocado into tiny pieces.
- Mix ingredients except avocado with olive oil and seasonings while the spaghetti is still steaming hot. I suggest sesame, wasabi and soya sauce. Add chopped avocado as topping..
Italian tuna packed in olive oil is a must for this pasta dish: the flavorful oil is drained from the tuna and used for cooking the sauce. I ruined a lot of avocados to figure out the best way to store avocados. Reviews for: Photos of Spaghetti with Tuna & Tomato Sauce. All Reviews for Spaghetti with Tuna and Caper Sauce. Canned tuna always makes for a hearty and filling lunch, if you as me.