Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos. A three-minute dip into a pungent cilantro-lime marinade is all that's needed to deliver big flavor to chicken breasts. An easy recipe for the best chicken burrito you'll ever have! This burrito is stuffed with huge chunks of avocado, creamy mozzarella cheese AND my secret ingredient: pineapple!
Ingredients of Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos
- You need 2 of Boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of Avocado – sliced.
- It’s 1 of Vine ripe tomato – diced.
- It’s 2 of Limes – halved.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shredded monterey jack cheese.
- You need 2 TBSP of Fresh cilantro – chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Salsa verde.
- It’s 2 TSP of Tajin brand clasico seasoning.
- You need 1 TSP of Chipotle chile powder.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Sea salt.
And you can never go wrong with the cilantro-lime combination. These chicken and avocado burritos are wrapped in cassava flour tortillas, making them gluten-free and paleo-friendly. Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner and I'm already dreaming up all the delicious Mexican food I'm gonna make. The Best Avocado Chicken Burritos Recipes on Yummly
Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos instructions
- Juice one lime into a small bowl and add Tajin seasoning and chile powder..
- Grill chicken over medium heat while brushing occasionally with lime juice/seasoning mix..
- Spread sour cream into center of tortillas and add tomato and avocado..
- Once cooked slice chicken and place into tortillas, juice remaining lime over sliced chicken and add in cilantro, salsa verde and cheese. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sea salt..
- Fold ends of tortillas and role burritos so that they are flat on the sides. Place burritos on griddle for 2-3 min per side, or until tortilla becomes crispy..
- Enjoy with a side of sour cream..
This Cilantro Lime Chicken is wonderfully versatile, healthy and prep ahead so you so you can throw your marinated cilantro lime chicken on the grill or stove the second you are craving dinner. Just be prepared for a satisfyingly delicious punch of tangy, garlicky, fiestalicious flavor! Mix the chicken, cheese, cilantro, and the diced avocados. My favorite thing about avocados is their creamy texture and the fact that they are a super healthy source of fat. You know it's going to be a great day when you dress your salad up with this delicious creamy avocado dressing.