Chipotle & Roasted Corn Avocado Dip. A chipotle (/tʃɪˈpoʊtleɪ/, chi-POHT-lay; Spanish: [tʃiˈpotle]), or chilpotle, is a smoke-dried ripe jalapeño chili pepper used for seasoning. It is a chili used primarily in Mexican and Mexican-inspired cuisines, such as Tex-Mex and Southwestern dishes. Welcome to the official Chipotle Mexican Grill page.
Ingredients of Chipotle & Roasted Corn Avocado Dip
- You need 1 of small can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Hass avocados, ripe, smashed.
- You need 2 T of red onion, minced.
- Prepare 2.5 T of cilantro, minced.
- You need of Juice of 2 limes.
- It’s 1 of Chipotle pepper, minced.
- Prepare 1 of serrano pepper, minced.
- Prepare 1 T of adobo sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of medium tomato, seeded & diced.
- Prepare 3 T of roasted corn taken off the cobb.
- Prepare 1/2 t of salt.
- It’s 1/2 t of cumin.
Their chicken is marinated in spicy chipotle pepper and grilled. Nutrition facts for the full Chipotle Mexican Grill menu. Select any item to view the complete nutritional information including calories, carbs, sodium and Weight Watchers points. For a deep smoky flavor, uncap our Cholula Chipotle Hot Sauce.
Chipotle & Roasted Corn Avocado Dip instructions
- Roast the corn husk and all in a oven directly on the rack at 350 for 30 minutes. Prepare other vegetables while the corn is roasting..
- Peel and smash avocados to a desired consistency. Mix in 4 ingredients under the avocados. Open can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce and set one pepper aside. Measure out 1 T of the adobo sauce and set aside..
- Fold in the other 4 ingredients..
- Fold corn into the mixture along with the cumin and salt. Let it chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy with tortilla chips or on toast for breakfast..
The smoothness of rich chipotle peppers are paired with our arbol and piquin peppers and an infusion of our signature spices. The chipotle, a dried and smoked jalapeño chilli, is everywhere – including in our chipotle recipes. You may see it in mass-produced table sauces or fast food restaurants, but a good quality chipotle. Home base for all things Chipotle. Watch the latest video from Chipotle (@chipotle).