Poached Eggs with Avocado. .poached egg gold with this poached egg and avocado toast combo, which means no more squishy scrambley eggs EVER again, and drippy yolks Keywords: poached egg, avocado toast recipe, breakfast recipe, egg and avocado. Heat a non-stick frying pan, very lightly brush the cut surface of the tomatoes with a little oil, then cook them, cut-side down. This recipe will show you how to make tasty smashed avocado, how to poach an egg and then stick 'em together to create an awesome, healthy breakfast dish.
Ingredients of Poached Eggs with Avocado
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 2 of English muffins.
- You need 1 of Tomato (sliced).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Water for boiling.
Add a little Sriracha if you like it spicy! DIRECTIONS Poach eggs using your favourite method. Meanwhile cut the avocados in half and remove the stones. Place the avocado and smoked salmon on the toast and add a squeeze of lemon juice.
Poached Eggs with Avocado instructions
- For poaching the eggs. Use a large deep sided frying pan. Fill frying pan 2/3 full with water. Add 2 Tbsp vinegar. Bring to a boil. While waiting for water to boil, Crack eggs into cups (2 Eggs in each cup). Once water is boiling, remove pan from burner, and gently pour the eggs into the water at the same time (do not stir). Cover pan immediately and let sit for 5 minutes for soft yokes or 6 minutes for a medium soft yoke..
- While eggs are poaching, cut and toast English muffins, and mash Avocado. Spread avocado on English muffins, add tomato slices..
- Once eggs are poached remove them from water using a slotted spoon and place on paper towel for a moment to absorb water, place on top of tomato slices..
It's a simple healthy protein-packed breakfast, snack or light meal! Simple to make and oh so tasty and satisfying. If you haven't had an egg and avocado toast breakfast yet, now is the time! The "toast" is not bread but a crispy hash brown patty, topped with mashed avocado and then a perfectly poached egg! I have only made this recipe using fresh potatoes, but have heard from several followers that they used.