Avocado and Tomato Salad. Avocado and Tomato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Ingredients for Tomato Avocado Salad: This salad is loaded with veggies; juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, creamy avocado and the cilantro and lemon juice make the whole salad so fresh and flavorful! If you aren't keen on cilantro, fresh dill is a good substitute.
Ingredients of Avocado and Tomato Salad
- Prepare 1 of large avocado, diced.
- You need 1/2 of large onion, diced small.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, peeled and diced.
- It’s of Juice of one lime.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Prepare of Drizzle of olive oil over top.
I love avocados and tomatoes, and the two complement each other very well. Fresh and bright, this Avocado and Tomato Salad is a perfect side dish alongside any Mexican themed meal. It's also a great pot-luck salad! This Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is summer in a bowl!
Avocado and Tomato Salad instructions
- Dice the vegetables and put them in a bowl. Juice the lime over it all and add seasonings. Drizzle olive oil. Toss gently. Refrigerate..
The perfect side dish with anything you're grilling, or double the portion as a main dish. The avocado adds a lovely creaminess to the salad once you toss it all together. It's best to let the flavors blend in the fridge for a little bit for the most flavor. How to cook corn on the COB. Healthy and so flavorful, this Avocado Tomato Salad makes a great addition to your dinner or lunch.