Spicy Ginger Szechuan Wagyu Beef.
Spicy Ginger Szechuan Wagyu Beef is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spicy Ginger Szechuan Wagyu Beef is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy ginger szechuan wagyu beef using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Ginger Szechuan Wagyu Beef:
- Make ready 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Cubes.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Sesame Oil.
- Get of Green Onion (sliced, to garnish).
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 3 TBSP of Mirin.
- Get 3 TBSP of Cornstarch.
- Take of Jasmine Rice.
- You need 1/2 CUP of Jasmine Rice.
- Take 1 1/2 CUP of Water.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Get of Szechuan Vegetables.
- Get 1 of Small Carrot (peeled and julienned).
- It’s 1 of RIB Celery (julienned).
- Make ready 1/2 of Small Yellow Onion (julienned).
- Make ready 1/2 of Small Red Bell Pepper (julienned).
- Get 1/2 of Small Poblano Pepper (julienned).
- It’s of Szechuan Sauce.
- You need 1 TBSP of Garlic Chile Paste.
- You need 2 TBSP of Garlic (minced fine).
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Ginger (minced fine).
- You need 3 TBSP of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Soy Sauce.
- You need 3 TBSP of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Take 2 TBSP of Hoisin Sauce.
- Make ready 2 STALK of Green Onion (thinly sliced).
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Cornstarch.
Steps to make Spicy Ginger Szechuan Wagyu Beef:
- PREPARING THE MARINADE Remove the Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef cubes from the package, and place them in a Ziploc bag. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, mirin, and cornstarch. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef cubes in the Ziploc bag, and gently massage into the beef. Let the beef sit in the soy sauce mixture/marinade for 1 hour..
- PREPARING THE JASMINE RICE AND VEGETABLES Pour the water, kosher salt, and rice into a small saucepan, and stir. Heat the rice on medium-high heat until it starts to simmer. Stir once more, and cover the saucepan with a lid. Drop the temperature to low. Cook the rice until the water is absorbed and the rice is fully cooked (takes approximately 20 minutes). Keep the rice warm.Peel and julienne the carrot. Julienne the celery, yellow onion, red bell pepper, and poblano pepper. Set aside..
- PREPARING THE SZECHUAN SAUCE Add all of the sauce ingredients (garlic chile paste, minced garlic, minced ginger, brown sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vine-gar, hoisin sauce, green onion, and cornstarch) to a small bowl. Mix the ingredients together, and set aside..
- PREPARING THE SZECHUAN BEEF Heat a large wok on medium-high heat. Add in 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, and heat until slightly smoking. Add in the Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef cubes in a single layer on the bottom of the pan. Let the beef sear for one minute. Use a wooden spoon to turn/flip the beef cubes (the cornstarch will make the beef stick to the pan, but also provides a nice crisp crust when seared). Cook the beef for a total of 2 minutes, and transfer the Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef to a plate..
- Add the julienned carrot, celery, yellow onion, red bell pepper, and poblano pepper to the pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring constantly. Pour in the Szechuan sauce, and cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce slightly thickens. Turn off the heat..
- FINAL STEPS Return the seared Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef to the wok.Turn the beef to coat with the sauce. Serve the Szechuan Wagyu beef warm with the jasmine rice. Garnish with sliced green onion, and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spicy ginger szechuan wagyu beef recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!