Fullblood Wagyu Beef Masala.
Fullblood Wagyu Beef Masala is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fullblood Wagyu Beef Masala is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fullblood wagyu beef masala using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Masala:
- Prepare 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Kabob Meat (or Stew Meat).
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of Ground Coriander.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Ground Masala.
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 1 TSP of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Ras El Hanout.
- You need 1 TSP of Ground Turmeric.
- Get 1/4 TSP of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of White Onion (chopped).
- Take 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- Take 8 OZ of Diced Tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 CUP of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1/2 CUP of Beef or Vegetable Stock.
- Get of Olive Oil.
- You need of Cilantro.
Instructions to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Masala:
- PREPARING THE SPICE MIXTURE Place a large skillet over medium heat. Rough chop the white onion. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet, and add the chopped onions. Add the garlic cloves. Cook for 2 minutes. Add all of the spices (ground coriander, sugar, salt, freshly ground black pepper, ground masala, ground ginger, smoked paprika, ground cumin, ras el hanout, ground turmeric, cayenne pepper), and cook for 2 minutes until fragrant..
- Add the diced tomatoes, and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat, and place the mixture in the food processor. Blend until a paste is formed..
- PREPARING THE BEEF MASALA Place the pressure cooker over medium heat. Season the Fullblood Wagyu beef with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the bottom of the pressure cooker, and add the seasoned Fullblood Wagyu beef. Brown the meat on all sides. Add the spice mixture, coconut milk, & beef stock. Place the pressure cooker lid on, and lock. Bring the cooker up to full pressure, and then reduce the heat until barely any steam is escaping. Cook for 35 minutes.
- FINAL STEPS Remove the pressure cooker from the heat, and let it depressurize at room temperature. Spoon the curry in a bowl, and top with fresh cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and steamed basmati rice! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fullblood wagyu beef masala recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!