My Ground Turkey/Beef Taco Meat.
My Ground Turkey/Beef Taco Meat is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Ground Turkey/Beef Taco Meat is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my ground turkey/beef taco meat using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Ground Turkey/Beef Taco Meat:
- Take 1 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- Get 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 (8 oz) of can) cup tomato sauce.
Instructions to make My Ground Turkey/Beef Taco Meat:
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef. Break the beef up with a wooden spoon while cooking. Cook the ground beef fully, until browned and no longer pink..
- Drain any excess grease from the skillet. Then return to the stove and reduce the heat to low..
- Add the 1/2 cup tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Stir together until the meat is coated in the sauce..
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add to tacos shells or use in any other recipes that call for taco meat..
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this special food my ground turkey/beef taco meat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!