Pressure Cooker Fullblood Wagyu Pot Roast.
Pressure Cooker Fullblood Wagyu Pot Roast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pressure Cooker Fullblood Wagyu Pot Roast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pressure cooker fullblood wagyu pot roast using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pressure Cooker Fullblood Wagyu Pot Roast:
- Prepare 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Top Round Roast.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves (minced fine).
- Take 1 of Yellow Onion (julienned).
- Prepare 1 1/2 CUP of Beef Stock.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Small Navel Oranges (cut in half).
- Take of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s of Whipped Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes.
- Take 2 LB of Yukon Gold Potatoes (peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes).
- Prepare 1 CUP of Heavy Cream.
- Make ready 2 OZ of Salted Butter.
- You need of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
step by step to make Pressure Cooker Fullblood Wagyu Pot Roast:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU TOP ROUND ROASTBefore beginning this recipe, pull the top round roast from the refrigerator and take it out of the packaging. Let the Full-blood Wagyu roast sit on a plate at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour before searing it.Set the electric pressure cooker (chef used the Instant Pot) to the “saute” button. Allow it to heat up. When it is hot and the screen says “hot”, add the grapeseed oil to the pressure cooker..
- Ensure that the whole bottom of the cooker is coated with the grapeseed oil.Pat dry the Fullblood Wagyu top round roast with a paper towel. Generously season one side of the beef with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the roast in the pressure cooker with the seasoned side face down. Brown for 5 minutes. Generously season the other side with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Brown this side for 5 minutes. Finally, brown the other sides of the roast for 3 minutes each..
- PREPARING THE PRESSURE COOKER Allow the pressure cooker to heat up for 2 minutes and add the julienned yellow onion. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add in the minced garlic, and sauté for 30 seconds until fragrant. Place the cut oranges on top of the onions and garlic. Pour the beef stock in the pressure cooker.Use a wooden spoon to scrape up any caramelized bits from the bottom of the pressure cooker, and mix in the soy sauce. Place the steamer rack in the pressure cooker..
- Then, place the seared Fullblood Wagyu roast on the steamer rack. Close the lid, and turn the venting knob to the sealing position.Set the cooker on high pressure, and use the meat function. This will give you 3 minutes of pressure and 25 minutes of slow release.Once the time is up, use an oven glove to open the pressure valve on top, and let it drain out. Then open the lid carefully, and remove the steamer rack and Fullblood Wagyu top round roast..
- Loosely wrap the roast with aluminum foil, and let it rest for 8 to 10 minutes.Leave the liquid in the pressure cooker – this will be used for the sauce..
- PREPARING THE SAUCE While the Fullblood Wagyu top round roast is resting, squeeze the juice from the oranges into the pressure cooker, and discard the orange rinds. Press the sauté button, and bring the beef sauce to a simmer. Mix 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour with 1/4 cup of water. Mix the flour and water mixture into the sauce (beef gravy) until you’ve achieved the desired thickness. Taste the sauce, and add more kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper if necessary..
- Turn off the pressure cooker, and add 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream to the sauce..
- PREPARING THE MASHED POTATOES Place all of the cut Yukon gold potatoes in a large stock pot. Cover the potatoes with cold water, and add in 2 tablespoons of kosher salt. On medium-high heat, bring to a boil. Then, reduce to a simmer and cook for around 20 minutes until the potatoes are soft and easily pierced with a knife. Drain the potatoes in a colander, and place them in medium size bowl.Mash the potatoes with a potato masher until smooth. Warm up the heavy cream and salted butter..
- Fold the cream and butter into the mashed potatoes. With a whisk or hand blender, whip up the mashed potatoes.Season the whipped potatoes with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- FINAL STEPS Slice the Fullblood Wagyu top round roast against the grain into thin pieces.Serve over the whipped Yukon gold mashed potatoes.Pour the sauce/beef gravy on top of the sliced roast and mashed potatoes. Enjoy!.
Finally that is going to wrap this up for this special food pressure cooker fullblood wagyu pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!