Wagyu Beef Kielbasa Hash.
Do you running out stock of snacks in the house?, it’s John, Do not fret, you can make your very own wagyu beef kielbasa hash, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s generally sold in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this dish, we will go over just how to make a full Wagyu Beef Kielbasa Hash with tips to ensure that it really feels yummy and soft when you chew it. This snack will be a lot more perfect when you enjoy while relaxing or consuming with your family members. Wagyu Beef Kielbasa Hash is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Wagyu Beef Kielbasa Hash is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wagyu beef kielbasa hash using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Kielbasa Hash:
- Take 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Smoked Kielbasa (sliced into 1/4-inch-thick coins).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Take 3 of Yukon Gold Potatoes (medium diced).
- Get 1 of Sweet Potato (peeled and medium diced).
- Take 1 of Large Yellow Onion (peeled and small diced).
- Take 1 of Red Bell Pepper (seeded and diced).
- Prepare 1 of Poblano Pepper (seeded and diced).
- It’s 1 of Green Bell Pepper (seeded and diced).
- Get 1 BUNCH of Green Onion (minced).
- Get 1 1/2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 12 of Eggs.
Steps to make Wagyu Beef Kielbasa Hash:
- PREPARING THE HASH Preheat the oven to 400°F.Heat a large cast iron skillet with grapeseed oil.Once the oil is hot, add in the Wagyu beef kielbasa sausage (that you’ve cut into coins), and brown on both sides.Using a slotted spoon, remove the kielbasa from the skillet. Reserve.Heat the cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.Use the remaining oil in the pan, and toss the diced Yukon gold potatoes and sweet potato to coat..
- Note: If the potatoes need more oil to fully coat them, add a little more grapeseed oil to the skillet.Brown the potatoes lightly.Then, add in the kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and diced yellow onion.Place the skillet in the preheated oven (or if cooking over a camp stove, cover with aluminum foil).Roast the potato and onion mixture for 12 minutes.Cook your eggs while the skillet is in the oven..
- PREPARING THE EGGS Prepare your eggs, two at a time, over easy or over medium (whichever you prefer).Reserve..
- FINAL STEPS Once the skillet is out of the oven, add the seeded and diced red bell pepper, poblano pepper, and green bell pepper to the skillet.In addition, add the cooked Wagyu beef kielbasa to the skillet. Toss everything together.Let the hash sit for 5 minutes to soften the peppers.Divide the Wagyu beef kielbasa hash between bowls.Top each bowl with two cooked eggs.Garnish with minced green onion.Serve hot, and enjoy!.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food wagyu beef kielbasa hash recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!