Grilled Wagyu Beef Fillet Mignon with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette.
Grilled Wagyu Beef Fillet Mignon with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Wagyu Beef Fillet Mignon with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled wagyu beef fillet mignon with meyer lemon vinaigrette using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Wagyu Beef Fillet Mignon with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette:
- Take 8-10 OZ of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Fillet Beef Mignon Steak.
- Prepare 10 of Spring Onions.
- Get 12 of Asparagus.
- Take 20 of Morel Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Olive Oil (to season).
- Make ready of Kosher Salt (to season).
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- It’s of Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette.
- You need 2 of Meyer Lemons (zest and juiced).
- You need 2 TBSP of Honey.
- You need 2 TBSP of Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 1 TSP of Whole Grain Mustard.
- You need 1 of Shallot (minced).
- Take 1/2 CUP of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Grilled Wagyu Beef Fillet Mignon with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette:
- PREPARING THE INGREDIENTS PRIOR TO GRILLING Wash and trim the asparagus, spring onions, and morel mushrooms.Pat the ingredients dry, and season with olive oil, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.Coat the Wagyu beef fillet in 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and season heavily with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Allow the meat to come to room temperature..
- PREPARING THE MEYER LEMON VINAIGRETTE Place the whole grain mustard, minced shallots, honey, and cider vinegar in a mixing bowl.Zest the Meyer lemon, and add the zest to the mixing bowl.Then, juice the lemons, and add the lemon juice to the bowl as well (disregard the rest of the lemons).While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle the 1/2 cup of olive oil into the mixing bowl until emulsified.Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Reserve for later use..
- GRILLING THE WAGYU BEEF Fillet MIGNON, ASPARAGUS, ONIONS, AND MOREL MUSHROOMS Preheat your grill on high heat until a temperature of 500°F is reached.Place the Wagyu beef fillet mignon on the grates.Grill the fillet with the door/lid open. Cook the steak for 5-8 minutes on each side, flipping half way through the cooking process.When the fillet is halfway cooked, add the (previously prepped) asparagus, onions, and morel mushrooms to the grill.They should finish cooking along with the fillet.
- FINAL STEPS When the fillet has reached 120°F, remove from the heat and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before serving.Plate the Wagyu beef fillet mignon steak with the grilled asparagus, morel mushrooms, and spring onions.Drizzle the Meyer lemon vinaigrette over all of the ingredients, and enjoy!.
Finally that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled wagyu beef fillet mignon with meyer lemon vinaigrette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!